Window tinting has certain advantages, which makes it beneficial for us both practically and aesthetically. Thus along with enhancing the beauty of a room or a car, it also prevents entry of harmful UV rays of the sun, protects the interiors from fading and getting damaged, ensures a certain amount of privacy for the people inside, etc. But to get the best out of the window tint applied, it is essential to use the best car window tint available.
Several firms make and market car tints. Hence there is every reason for the buyer to get confused. To make the buying process easier below is given a list of the top 8 window tints that are trending in the year 2020.
Each has its advantages, and hence the choice needs to be made after deliberating on which window tint matches the requirements of the buyer.
Some window tints that maybe become very popular this year are:
- Velimax total blackout film: This static cling window film from Velimax helps to block out almost all penetration of light. This enables absolute privacy and cooler temperatures inside the car, thereby ensuring better performance by the car air conditioner and, of course, a more comfortable journey. This film is unique since it allows for two-way privacy and is non-adhesive, thereby facilitating easy application. Dark tints are illegal in some states.
- BDF S05 window film: This film, when applied, provides a mirror-like finish, which enables the right amount of one-way privacy during the day. This is a professional grade window tint that is easy to apply, durable, is very dark, and also reflective enough to reject solar heat during the day. It has a VLT or visible light transmission rate of 10%, which means that almost no light can beam through it.
- LEXEN Pre-cut tint: This is a customized film tint that comes pre-cut based on the specific requirements of the user. Thus it is not only a right quality film tint, but it is also easy to install and conveniently designed out of a 2ply premium grade polyester chip dye. Additionally, it is scratch-resistant and capable of blocking out 99% of the UV rays emitting from the sun. It is also non-reflective and available in different shades, which enable the user to select the darkness percentage as per his choice.
- HIDBEA window film: This is a one-way, heat control, and anti UV window film which helps block out about 87% of the harmful UV rays. The most significant advantage of this film is that it enables people inside to have a clear view of the outside, which effectively makes it apt for car window tinting. The exterior mirror-reflective effect of the tint provides just the right amount of heat control and privacy to suit the needs of the buyer.
- Worth Seller anti UV tint: This window film is comparatively thicker than other window films. Thus it can do a better job of keeping the car cool and has also been known to block out about 90% of infrared rays and 85% of ultraviolet rays coming out of the sun. Installation is glue-free since it has a static cling quickly to install design, which emits no harmful chemicals after installation.
- PROTINT WINDOWS film: Efficient and convenient, this window tint has strong heat reduction qualities along with the ability to block out about 99% UV rays. It is available as window tints having a wide range of VLT percentages ranging from 5% to 50%. Easy to install this window tint can be customized as per the requirements of the car window owner.
- Gila PB78: Ensuring total privacy this window film tint has a cling-free design and an easy installation process. The most significant advantage, however, is its ability to keep out 94% of the sun’s glare, thereby blocking 99% UV rays effectively.
- Mikomer frosted window film: This window tint, while blocking out 99% UV rays, enables a little amount of sunlight to percolate through. Thus it ensures privacy with the entry of natural light, a combination which is rarely found in any other window film type.
Getting the job done professionally by solarcareinc.com is an essential criterion for ensuring perfection. This also provides the best possible ROI for the car tint chosen and applied.