Window film for your home offers protection from the sun’s harmful rays, insulation from heat and glare, without distorting the view through your windows.
Offering LLumar and exclusive Vista by LLumar products for your home, offering free onsite quotes and consultation.
We offer certified, licensed residential window film services for peace of mind.
Why choose window film for your home?
- Heat Control – Helps save energy, eliminates hot spots, reduce temperature fluctuations
- Reduces Glare – Creating squint free zone in your home, improving views
- Fade protection – LLumar/Vista films help preserve color of fabrics, furniture, floors
- Skin Protection – LLumar/Vista films Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation
Home window tinting is a sound financial decision. It will not only help improve your home’s aesthetic appeal, but also offer many practical benefits. It will help reduce the damage caused to your furniture and carpets due to UV rays, and minimize your heating or cooling requirements.
A Comfortable and Efficient Home
More and more homeowners prefer home designs that allow more natural light, but this novel lighting solution has its costs. It increases interior temperature, fades furnishings and causes glare on computer and TV screens. Home window tinting helps eliminate all these effects and help create a comfortable and efficient space.
Window tinting can help reduce your heating or cooling costs by minimizing solar heating. There will no longer be any need to deal with those complicated hot and cold spots, or find ways for preventing heat loss.
No More Replacement Windows
There must be old windows in your home that may be deteriorating or have already been damaged. The replacement costs can be quite high. But with window tinting you can improve your home’s efficiency without the need for such expensive replacement. In fact, you could be spending just a tiny fraction of the cost of replacement windows.
There are 4 main areas where residential window tinting can help improve your home and make a direct impact:
- » It provides significant savings on energy costs
- » It helps keep out most of the solar energy and improve interior comfort
- » Keeps out the harmful ultraviolet rays and protects your family and interior furnishing
- » Protects your family from broken glass
Home window tinting can help reduce glare by more than 90%. This will make it easier for your family to watch TV or to use the computer. They are available in many shades and patterns, allowing you to create the perfect match to your interior decor.
At Solar Care, we are the experts in home window tinting, providing solutions to our customers for over 30 years. Contact us at 760-519-4294 for all types of window film options.